Dr. Gantsho is a dermatologist, a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister and a Friend and most of all she has a very bubbly personality.
Dermis Boutique is honoured to have her as a Director and Shareholder. Although the Dermis Boutique Head Office is in Gauteng, Dr Gantsho is based in Century City, Cape Town, where she practices and over sees a Phototherapy Treatment Clinic.
She has extensive experience acquired from public and private healthcare practice, where she successfully treated and cared for all skin conditions and concerns. Her interests extend beyond treating skin conditions, she is also involved in the evaluation of skin care products in her company Derma-SCAPE.
Despite all her commitments in her practice, she still runs a clinic once a week at the Groote Schuur Hospital, and that’s where she also teaches undergraduate medical students and dermatology registrars.
Dr Gantsho’s Affiliations:
• Executive Committee Member of SASDS, Secretary
• Dermatology representative member in the CMSA
• The Dermatological Society of South Africa (DSSA)
• African Women’s Dermatology Society (AWDS)
• The Dermatological and Aesthetic Surgery International League (DASIL)
• Started a combined hidradenitis suppurativa clinic at the Groote Schuur Hospital
• Peer Reviews Articles (Medical Publications) • Contributed chapters in several dermatology textbooks
• Lecturer for Aesthetics Course for the Dermatologists offered by the SASDS
• Volunteers as a Dermatologist in underprivileged rural communities
• Undertakes public awareness through broad media, including Television, Radio, written publications (Magazines and on-line blogs) and social media Engages in Community Health Talks & Awareness Campaigns
• Board Member of Amaqhawe Ngemfundo (Heroes in Education) – Promoting STEM education for high school children from underprivileged communities.
Dr Gantsho is the go to dermatologists for expert opinion in medical and aesthetic dermatology, as evident from her work. Dermis Boutique in conjunction with Dr Gantsho strive to reach each and every customer either through our online personal skin consult, emails or the 24 hour chat platform.
Note: The online skin consult recommendations do not however replace the need for a face to face consultations with a Dermatologist for which, she recommends at least twice a year.